Tourism and Hospitality
Maxim recognises that the Tourism and hospitality industries continuously face new challenges. Maxim prefers to view these challenges as opportunities for growth. We work closely with our clients and our team is dedicated to providing specialised services tailored for the hospitality and tourism industry. Maxim invests in researching and developing relationships with industry experts in order to provide key performance indicators to our clients.
We work with our hospitality and tourism clients to provide the following:
- Design and the preparation of monthly reports against industry KPIs and benchmarks
- Hotel feasibilities, modelling and reporting
- Provide independent and commercially sound audit and assurance services
- Provide expert opinion and advice as a member of governing boards
- Assistance in budgeting and forecasting
- Review of management agreements for outsourced hotel operations
- Cash flow analysis
- Assistance in getting ready for sale
- Assistance in packaging for sale
- Advice and assistance in accounting for franchise agreements
- Due diligence analysis, including reviewing all available financial and managerial information to determine a business’s true level of maintainable earnings.