Risk, Governance and Strategic Planning
At Maxim we invest heavily in relationships and investing, developing and testing your business strategies. As a business develops and matures governance and risk management become a priority. Every business needs a governance and risk management strategy. With a strategic approach to governance and risk management companies can seek out opportunities and competitive advantage to add significant value to their organisation. Maxim has exceptional skills to ensure appropriate governance structures are used to develop strategy, alleviate risk and maximise returns.
We have the capabilities to:
- Identify and assess risks
- Test, develop and monitor strategies
- Review the efficiency and effectiveness of internal processes
- Provide assurance for compliance with policies, procedure and regulations
- Attend and develop advisory or statutory boards for a range of entities from not for profit to public companies.
- Provide or seek non-executive directors for board purposes.
We also provide advice in areas such as:
- Stakeholder Management
- Operational Management
- Performance reporting – dashboard and KPI development and measurement
- Investment opportunities
- Return on Investment analysis
- Establish advisory boards
- Transitioning and maintaining statutory boards
- Strategic and business planning
- Contract Tendering and assessment
- Project Management